Wednesday, June 4, 2014

June 2, 2014

Hello Mother Dear,

On Tuesday I went to a conference for all the Zone and District Leaders with President Pitarch. He had never done a conference like that but he wanted to do something different for a change.

Every week there is a ward sport night. Members, investigators and missionaries get together to play sports…soccer. When I play, I can't just go and play like a regular person, I have to go all out! Going all out includes the uniform. I bought a Colombian uniform and the uniform for the US team. I don't have a photo of me in the US uniform but it is cool. I look like Waldo from "Where's Waldo".  

So, the World Cup of Soccer is approaching and President Pitarch is really excited. He has invented a World Cup for the mission. We really don't  know what it will include—but it will be good!

There is a cool family in the ward and on Sunday they invited us to eat lasagna with them. It was the fourth time I’ve eaten lasagna on my mission. It was good, but not quite like Mom’s home cooking.

That’s all for this week. 

Love You All, Elder Rucker

No comments:

Post a Comment