Monday, June 16, 2014

June 16, 2014

Querida Madre,
This week was pretty good. One day our lunch appointment canceled, so we had no lunch. The same thing happened with the other missionaries who live in our house. So Elder Meyers and I cooked breakfast. We made waffles, eggs and bacon. It was really good. The bacon was amazing. We coated it in brown sugar then fried it. I would have never thought to do it that way, but Elder Meyers showed me and it turned out really good. 

I finally remembered to take a picture of myself in my USA uniform. Don’t I look like Waldo?

There is a member who has a dog and it had puppies. They are really cute. But the weird thing is that they don't look like brothers. Every time we pass by the member’s house we have to, well…. I have to play with the puppies for five minutes.
OUCH!

 

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints is God’s Kingdom here on Earth. I have no doubt about that. Every day He confirms my testimony. The Book of Mormon is as it says on the cover "Another testament of Jesus Christ". The Book of Mormon Changes lives, I have seen it. Think of Mister Sir "You take a bad boy, make him dig holes all day in the hot sun, it turns him into a good boy." Now apply that to the Book or Mormon. You take a bad person, invite them to read the Book of Mormon, if they do, it turns him/her into a good person. I love His work and I am honored to labor in His vineyard.
I love you,
Love Elder Rucker


We also had a Family Home Evening this week that went really well. We watched this video:

No comments:

Post a Comment