Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March 31, 2014

Hi Mom,
Well…this week we had transfers. I am no longer in Armenia. I am now in Medellín. My new area is named Villa Hermosa. It is the second steepest area in the whole mission. Remember when I was in Manizales and I sent a few photos of the hills? Well, the hills in my area are a lot worse here.  My new companion is named Elder Altamirano. He is from Ecuador. He has been serving just a little bit longer than me. For the first time in my mission I am in a ward opposed to a branch. And also for the first time in my mission, I started sacrament meeting at the beginning of the block.

There is a member in the ward who will be traveling to Salt Lake for the General Conference. I am going to try to send something with him, but he leaves on Wednesday. I will see what I can do. 

We had a BBQ at an investigator’s house. It was really good. We were going to eat chicken feet but we did not have enough time to cook them.  Bummer, right??? 

 
 
Well there are the highlights of the week. 

Have a great week and enjoy General Conference. If you have any questions now is the time to be thinking of them. Have them in your mind and I promise if you listen attentively to the speakers, your questions will be answered.

Best Week Yet!

Love, Elder Rucker  



No comments:

Post a Comment