Monday, March 10, 2014

March 10, 2014

Hey Mom,
HAPPY WOMEN’S DAY. I don't know if we celebrate this holiday in the USA but we did celebrate it down here. 

Love the photos that you sent me. I have a couple questions. One, where did you find the Pinguinos and two where did you take the ‘after photo’ of Wally?  The hardwood looks different.

Well… this week was really good. We had a really cool activity in the Branch. It was an activity of soccer. We played with investigators and with members. It was a good opportunity for the investigators to get to know the members and vice versa. 

The big event of the week is that my companion had a birthday.  He turned 22. We had a little party and ate some cake and pizza.

Lastly, Sunday night we received a call from the zone leaders saying that my companion had an emergency transfer to Medellin. It was really weird. So this morning I sent him off to Medellin. I will let you know if I get any information on him.

Love Elder Rucker
 Oh yeah, I almost forgot. After this week, I will have completed one year. Crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment