Tuesday, November 19, 2013

November 18, 2013


Hi Mom, and to all that read.

First, I had to use my cowboy skills this week and wrestle a cow who was being really crazy and tormenting the city. The city sent a flyer to find people who could try and stop the rampaging bull. Many tried, but they all failed. It was left to me to save the day. It was a struggle but I came out the victor!

I have decided to start a photo album for the dogs of the mission because there are a lot of cool dogs here.

This week there are transfers, I will let you know if there are any changes.

This week we did a lot of walking. We have the biggest area in all of Armenia. On the days we fail to sectorize we walk a lot. And this week we walked a lot! One day we walked a minimum of 3 hours. It wasn't a consecutive 3 hours: lesson--30 minutes of walking; another lesson then another 30 minutes of walking, etc.

Lastly, this week I learned what happens when you run up the stairs and don't pay attention. The picture demonstrates what happens. I know the picture and my feet are gross but I was running up the stairs to get my toenail clipper, so give me a break.

Well this was my week. Full of so many adventures that I cannot write them all.

Family, friends and all other readers thank you for all that you do for me and for my family. Stay safe this holiday season and remember the reason for why we celebrate these holidays.

Just for you mom
Mom, I love you so much. I can't say it enough.

Love Elder Rucker


No comments:

Post a Comment