Monday, October 20, 2014

October 20, 2014

Hi Mom,
Well, this week was a good week.  Yesterday we got our transfers. I have been in Medellin for more than 7 months and now I am headed to the coast. I will be in a city called Monteria. The coast is the hottest part of my mission. I will be living in 80-95 degree weather for awhile.

In my time here in the Buenos Aires Zone I have learned a lot. I have loved my time here in Medellin. The people here are amazing. I can’t wait to get to know the people of the coast. I hear great things about them. My companion will be Elder Collins, he was my second zone leader, when I was still in Manizales. I will be his last companion. It will be great. 

There are the highlights of the week. Next week will be an adventure.
Love, Elder Rucker

No comments:

Post a Comment