Sunday, September 28, 2014

September 22, 2014

Hey Mom,
There are many responsibilities of a Zone Leader. The biggest ones are be an example, be attentive to all the needs of the missionaries in the zone (health, materials, etc.) and interchanges. We work a lot with other missionaries so they can learn from us and we can learn from them. 

Cool story. The ward I am in goes really high up the mountain. So high, that every 15 days when we eat lunch with the Jaramillos we play with snow. Can you believe it? I play with SNOW!!!!!!!!!!! 

This week we had lots of meetings. On Wednesday, we had a meeting with all the Zone Leaders, Sister Leaders, Assistants to the President and President Pitarch. The meeting was all day. I learned a lot. After the meeting we played soccer. 

On Friday, we had another meeting. This time with President Pitarch and President Mantilla. President Mantilla is the stake President of the Stake that I am in.

SNOW!
We are planning to move in these coming weeks. There are many reasons we are tired of living in this house. If we move this week, I will send pictures next Monday.

On Sunday, we had another meeting. This time it was with all the ward mission leaders (leaders of the missionary work). Another responsibility of a zone leader is to be a bridge between stake leaders and missionaries.  

I love you so much.
Love, Elder Rucker

p.s. I am sorry if you went all crazy when you read that I played with snow. But the Jaramillo Family has a dog named "Nieve" which in English translates into snow. Funny right? You should have seen your faces. HAHAHAHAHAHAH

p.s.s. Another cool story. I have been working out so much that I was contracted to be a model. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA


No comments:

Post a Comment