Tuesday, September 16, 2014

September 15, 2014

Hi Mom,
Things are going good here. Transfers are over and Elder Mansilla, my old companion, is gone. He no longer is in Colombia. He arrived in his home on Thursday. On Tuesday, I had to transport around Medellin the three missionaries in my zone that finished their missions. They were excellent examples for me. They were only in my zone for a short time but I learned a lot from them. 

The very same day on Tuesday I found some very interesting trees. They are growing on the side of a building. How Neat is that?

My new companion is Elder Gómez, he is from Mexico. He is 20. He, just like my past few companions, is finishing his mission. He only has 3 months left. 

This past week I finished my journal. That's to say that I ran out of pages. So I have to buy a new one.

A missionary returned from his mission on Thursday. We went to his homecoming to show our support and to talk with him a bit. His name is Elder Molina. He served in Paraguay. 

Everything is going good here. Steady as she goes.
Love, Elder Rucker


No comments:

Post a Comment