Tuesday, February 11, 2014

February 10, 2014


Dearest Mother,
(I wanted to start my letter with a little twist this time so I wrote something different this time.)

After our district meeting last week we went to a Mexican restaurant and ate burritos. It was really good and really cheap!  We paid 3 bucks for a foot-long burrito filled with meat, chicken, beans, and cheese. The restaurant is really cool. It has a Nacho Libre theme. 

This week I worked with Elder Coc for a day. It was pretty cool. We went past a coffee farm so I took a couple photos.
One of the highlights of the week was that......I.......Bought......A.........WAFFLE MAKER! YEAH! Everyone shout. It was a huge impulse buy but it has defiantly been worth it. I have made waffles every day since. (Except Sunday because I had no time.)

As for transfers I don't have anything to say. The rest of the mission received transfers— except us. Our Zone leaders have them but they are not going to tell us until tonight. So unfortunately, I can’t say if I’m going or staying. We will see what happens.

That’s all for now. Love, Elder Rucker






 

No comments:

Post a Comment